Financial Independence Group (FIG) Shares Their Strategic Approach to Eliminating Paper and Creating End-to-End Electronic Business Processing to Further Support Advisors and Clients
Katherine Dease, Chief Product Officer for Insurance Technologies, hosts Innovation Insights: an informative question and answer session on digital processing, sales, and experiences with the industry’s leading players.
In our first Innovation Insights, Katherine speaks with Arron Price, the Chief Operating Officer for Financial Independence Group (FIG), a full-service marketing organization helping independent financial advisors and insurance professionals grow their businesses.
Listen in as Katherine and Arron talk about FIG’s automation journey, where he sees the insurance and annuities industry headed, and why technology that focuses on more than just features will play a critical role in facilitating the massive shift in end-to-end digital sales.
Gain Insight On:
- Why workflows and rule sets are critical to accelerating efficiency
- How to increase adoption and ensure advisor success
- What the critical steps are to making an end-to-end sales process a reality
- Opportunities to support various products, workflows, and markets
- How leveraging collaborative partnerships will move the industry forward
Hear how FIG’s vision has transformed from creating an environment where they could submit their applications electronically to looking at the entire sales process to create a one-stop shop for their advisors to conduct business seamlessly.